AAD Antarctic Medical Practitioner (AMP) Predeparture Training 2023/2024 season
June – October 2023
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
- UTAS Regional Anaesthesia workshop
- UTAS Procedural Skills for Abdominal Emergencies Workshop
- AAD AMP Intensive Predeparture Training Course – AAD Polar Medicine Unit
- AAD AMP Dental Training Course – Royal Dental Hospital Victoria/ Dental Health Services Tasmania
- AAD Physiotherapy Upskilling
- AAD THS Surgical and Anaesthesia Upskilling – Tasmanian Health Service (THS)
- AAD THS Lay Surgical Assistant Training – Tasmanian Health Service (THS)
- AAD Expeditioner First Responder First Aid Training
ACRRM PDP 2023 Accreditation to be confirmed.
Successful completion of AAD AMP training and assessment may be accredited for those enrolled in UTAS AAD Practical Skills for Remote and Extreme Environments Unit (CAM630).